Membership in Burlington Writer’s Workshop provides a plethora of benefits, including:
- Access to more than 20 free workshops each month
- Early access to master classes providing in depth publishing, writing, and all things literary related
- Newsletters with tips and BWW news
- Mini-Conferences and retreats
- Publishing Opportunities, including Publishing @ BWW, Cold Lake Anthology, and Mud Season Review
- Public Readings
In addition, become a Contributing Member also gives you:
- Access to writing references – links, that our members have found
- Discount to master classes (50% off until the end of the year)
- Access to library of videos of previous master classes and Host Series 6 months after the event
- Book promotion – website, newsletter, direct email, social media
- Optional announcement of Contributing Members on website and in newsletter
Join now and get all of the benefits, plus many more to come!
Want to contribute more? Contact email@example.com and we’ll get back to you!
BWW never sells or shares your contact info with other organizations.