We’re Branching Out! Several of our authors will be doing readings at the Cabot Library.
Address: 3084 Main St, Cabot, VT 05647 Hours: Closed Friday & Sunday Phone: (802) 563-2721
- March 28th – Members of the Danville Historical Society will talk about their most recent book, West Danville, Then and Now, 1791–2021.
- April 11th – Brett Ann Stanciu will talk about her book, Unstitched: My Journey to Understand Opioid Addiction and How People and Communities Can Heal. Brett also has a blog, Stony Soil Vermont.
- April 28th – Sean Prentiss is an author and professor of creative writing at Norwich College. Sean will talk about his award-winning book, Finding Abbey: a Search for Edward Abbey’s Life and Grave.
- May 9th – Rebecca Wallick’s book, Growing Up Boeing: The Early Jet Age Through the Eyes of a Test Pilot’s Daughter, is a mix of memoir and research.
- May 23rd – Elizabeth Blair is a poet currently living in Montreal but with roots in Vermont, specifically BWW.
- June 13th – Nancy Kilgore writes novels. Her book, Wild Mountain, is set in Vermont during the soon-to-be-voted-on Freedom to Marry bill. Her latest Bitter Magic is a novel based on the story of Isobel Gowdie, a 17th confessed witch in Scotland.
- June 20th – Dr. Millicent (Millie) Eidson a public health veterinarian and epidemiologist, writes novels, featuring veterinarian Dr. Maya Maquirthe who solves microbial mysteries.
- June 27th – Steve Holmes writes under the pen name JJ McGeester. He is a fifth grade teacher and writes books for kids when he’s not teaching.