HERE’S THE SCHEDULE SO FAR:
You asked and we responded! In our survey, creating advanced craft and publishing classes was your priority. And thanks to a generous grant from the Burlington City Arts Foundation, we received funding to pay fabulous writers to hold Zoom classes thru June, 2022. They have been selected from recommendations by members and workshop hosts, and have graciously accepted our small stipend. To supplement this fund, to continue providing classes beyond the scope of the grant, we ask for a $10 fee to attend. A very small charge, compared with other online writing classes of similar excellence. All classes are 2 hours long, the content and number of attendees are determined by the leaders. You’ll find all the information you need on the meetup pages, linked below. Please note that not all classes are open yet for RSVP’s. You’ll get the announcements as they do.
- 9/20: The Psychology of Strong Characters led by novelist Jacqueline Sheehan
- 10/11: Great First Pages led by fiction writer Robin McLean
- 10/25: Great Endings led by fiction writer Robin McLean
- 11/06: Getting Out Of Your Poetry Funk led by Shanta Lee Gander
- 11/20: Curating A Creative Life led by Shanta Lee Gandner
- 12/8: Publishing Creative NonFiction led by Mike Dunphy
SO FAR FOR 2022:
1/22: Revision with Elisabeth Blair.
TBA: Flash Fiction led by Jayne Martin
TBA: Working with a literary agent
Stay tuned, check the classes out, sign up!